Conduct the day-to-day order picking/replenishing/receiving/packaging/shipping activities associated with assigned duties on specific SDC team. Cross train to ensure that technician can perform multiple SDC positions and functions. Work with other team members (Team Player) to create and maintain a safe and organized working environment/culture that meets/exceeds SDC standards and customer expectations.
- Participate in the organization’s safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Perform SDC operations involving order picking/replenishing/receiving/packaging/shipping/ required paperwork/ inventory control/ as related to multiple product lines.
- Work in a fast paced distribution center environment, meeting or exceeding SDC standard metrics and customer requirements/expectations.
- Have the ability to work well with others (Team Player) and flexible in job/duty orientation.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment within the SDC.
- Work with automated scanners, bar-coding, printing, and labeling equipment.
- Safely operate various materials handling equipment. Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Less than 1 year